About Me

My photo
I'm currently teaching English in Japan and traveling when I can. I don't want to forget anything. So, I try to blog. This is my life.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Japanese food makes my clothes stink!

My coat still smells like oconomiyaki from the other night. I need to wash it so bad. Tonight we went to the dinner hall and I came out smelling like curry. My clothes just absorb the smells, I guess. Guess that just means the clothes that I would normally wear a couple times without washing will now be washed after every wear. (Yes..I admit to re-wearing clothes without washing, so what.)

Today I got to spend time with the K-4 class. Half of which will be my kids come April. It was good to see them in the classroom in advance. I got to see the bossy ones, the super smart ones, the ones who are a little spacey. Things to watch out for in my classroom. Speaking of, I can't wait to rearrange and decorate and make my room mine.

So I got my wii in the mail today from my parents. I am so excited! I took it up to Sarah's apartment (since I don't have a tv yet) and we played. It's pretty hilarious to watch someone else play, especially boxing! I love my wii fit and can't wait to play it more! I think we will have fun with this thing. I do want to get more games eventually, but, apparently you can't play the wii games here on wii's bought in America. Dumb. I'm pretty sure the things are made in Japan.

Once again, nothing too exciting for the day. Oh! Except, apparently we have had 2 earthquakes since I have been here. I have not felt either one. One on Sunday morning, and one tonight. Sarah and I were playing wii when it happened I think, so we never would have known. I am excited to feel an earthquake, but not too big of one! I think I might freak out!

No comments:

Post a Comment